USC Research scholarships are awarded to students of exceptional research potential undertaking a Higher Degree by Research.
The objectives of the USC Research Scholarship scheme is to provide financial support to postgraduate students of exceptional research promise who undertake their higher degree by research (HDR) at USC. The Scholarships are provided to assist with students' general living costs.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be a domestic student (Australian citizen or permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen)
- hold a Bachelor degree with First Class honours, or have an equivalent level of attainment
- not hold an equivalent HDR qualification to that being applied for
- not be receiving an equivalent scholarship, or salary providing a benefit greater than 75 percent of the APA stipend rate to undertake the HDR
- recipients must maintain satisfactory progress as a full-time PhD candidate at the University of the Sunshine Coast
- Selection criteria:
- Undergraduate achievement
- Research alignment
- Most recent or relevant degree
- Eligible programs:
- Number available:
- Stipend commensurate with the APA rate
- How to apply for a Postgraduate Research Scholarship