Semester 1, 2020 applications are now open and will close on 30 November 2019.
Selections will be held in January/February with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 28 February 2020.
To assist elite and emerging athletes to achieve in tertiary education and high performance sport
Offered for the first time in 2019, the Nambour RSL Club Elite Athlete Scholarship supports Sunshine Coast athletes to achieve at the highest level in their sport and education.
The program provides encouragement, support and funding for 12 months. One scholarship with a value of A$5,000 paid to the recipient over two semesters as follows:
• $2,500 paid to the recipient following enrolment checks at census in Semester 1
• $2,500 paid to the recipient following enrolment checks at census in Semester 2
High performance sport at USC represents a fearless commitment to developing sporting excellence alongside academic success. With nationally accredited facilities, year-round idyllic conditions and dedicated athlete support resources, USC is fast becoming a national leader in high performance sport and a university that ensures our athletes are well placed for continued success during their competitive career and beyond.
- new or continuing domestic students in any undergraduate degree program
- registered as a student athlete within USC's High Performance Student Athlete Program.
- Selection criteria
- Level of sporting achievement
- Level of academic achievement
- Sporting aspirations
- Leadership capability
- Commitment to the Sunshine Coast community
- Preference will be given to an athlete with connections to the Nambour community
- Eligible programs
- Any undergraduate program
- Number available