Reciprocal membership is available to students and staff at other Australian universities whose university library is a participant of the University Libraries of Australia and New Zealand (ULANZ) membership scheme.
Students enrolled through Open Universities Australia and TAFE are not eligible for Reciprocal membership but may register as a Community member.
- Cost: Free
- Eligibility: Membership is available to students and staff at participating ULANZ membership libraries.
- Valid for: All registrations expire on 28 February of the year following registration.
- Borrowing: You can borrow hardcopy items in person. Check the Library Borrowing Conditions for details.
- Database access: You can access the library databases from a number of designated computers within the Library that do not require authentication. We are not able to provide remote access to USC databases for reciprocal members due to licensing restrictions.
Please provide proof of enrolment, photo ID and proof of your current address.
Acceptable proof of enrolment includes:
- Academic transcript
- Current student ID card
Acceptable forms of photo ID include:
- Australian driver licence or learner permit
- Proof of Age card
- Current passport (from any country)
Provide an additional document with current residential address (if required). This may include a utility company bill or government authority document.