Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The University of the Sunshine Coast (USC) is the Promoter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Promotion without notice for any event that is outside of USC’s reasonable control. Any changes to, or cancellation of, the Promotion will be posted on the USC website (www.usc.edu.au). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any such changes.
- If, due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the integrity or administration of the promotion is adversely affected, the Promoter may suspend the Promotion.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct or results of the Promotion, or any other matter relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Promotion, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning the prize.
- The Promotion Period begins at 12.01am AEST on Friday 11 May 2018 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 31 August 2018. To be considered valid, entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 11.59pm AEST on Friday 31 August 2018.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- No responsibility is taken by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Entry is open to all members of the public except University of the Sunshine Coast employees, their immediate family, agents, prize partners, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates or anybody else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Promotion is open to persons of any age. The Promoter assumes that by entering into the Promotion, the parents or guardians of any entrant that is aged under the age of 18 have consented to that person's entry into the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and if aged under 18, should be able to demonstrate to the Promoter’s satisfaction that their parent/guardian has given their consent to such entry.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete and submit the online entry form.
- The Promoter has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
- The Promoter may disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter is unable to retrieve and amend any existing entries.
- By entering the Promotion, an entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted in an Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any information contained in an Entry and/or the entrant's eligibility to enter the Promotion.
- Only one Entry per person is permitted. In the event that the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple Entries, duplicates will be removed from the Promotion and any Entries made by them will count as one entry only.
- Entries containing incorrect contact details, incomplete fields or offensive material will be deemed invalid and removed from the Promotion.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
Prize and Draw details:
- There is one (1) prize to be won: a Westfield Gift Card valued at $500.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Any change in value of the prize between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter, including any associated exchange rates with foreign currency.
- The prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received, using random number selection provided by random.org.
- The one (1) prize draw will be conducted as follows: at 11am on Wednesday 5 September 2018.
- The Prize Draw will be conducted at U90 Sippy Downs Drive, Sippy Downs QLD 4556.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding prize winners is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome.
- The prize winner will be notified via phone (at the mobile phone number provided by the entrant at the point of entry) by Friday 7 September 2018.
- USC will notify the winner as to where and when the prize can be collected.
- If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years (where entry by persons under 18 is permitted), the Promoter may, at its discretion, award the prize to the winner’s parent or guardian (who is aged over 18 years).
- In the event that a prize winner is disqualified or deemed ineligible from the Promotion, the Promoter will select an alternative prize winner in the same manner as the original prize winner.
- In the event that a prize winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of the prize draw, USC reserves the right to disqualify the prize winner and alternative prize winner in the same manner as the original prize winner.
- The Prize Winner must provide photographic identification to collect and take receipt of the Prize. Promotion results may be published on www.usc.edu.au and/or www.facebook.com/unisunshinecoast. By entering into the Promotion, the prize winner/s agree to grant the Promoter permission to use his/her full name on its websites for up to 12 months following the draw. All other personal information of entrants, including email addresses collected, will be kept strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party for any purpose other than a publication of the winner’s name(s) as above.