The Graduate Research Office has responsibility for the policy framework pertaining to research training, managing admissions, providing research scholarships, supporting students during their candidature, and facilitating the examination of theses. Further, the Graduate Research Office coordinates year-round skills training, and provides opportunities to accelerate career development for all HDR candidates.
The Graduate Research Office supports Higher Degree by Research supervisors and candidates in the following ways:
- administration of HDR candidature and advice on candidature management
- coordination of the HDR Scholarships program and advice on scholarship establishment and maintenance
- contributions to research training and supervisor development programs
To access supervision related professional development, visit MyUSC, (USC login required).
For general enquiries phone +61 7 5456 5595 or email email@example.com.
- Danielle Faccer: Team Leader, Graduate Research Office
- Lyndal Viney: Manager HDR Systems
- Katie Walker: Administration Officer, Graduate Research Office
- Ellerina Gray: Administrator, Graduate Research Office
- Marnie Greer: Administrator, Graduate Research Office
- Sharyn Jones: Administrator, Graduate Research Office
- Sally Routledge: Administrator, Graduate Research Office
- Francesca Shepard: Administration Assistant, Graduate Research Office