Visit HDR Scholarships to browse Postgraduate Research Scholarships currently open for applications. Note the title of the scholarship you wish to be considered for so that you can include this on your application form.
To apply for a Research Training Program Scholarship visit the Applying for a RTP Scholarship page.
Step 2: Prepare an application form and supporting documents
Prepare your application according to the requirements located in the scholarship ad for which you are applying.
Please ensure you submit:
- PGRS Application form (PDF 168KB)
- Response to selection criteria (Word 1MB)
- Supporting documentation
The Selection of Candidates for Postgraduate Research Scholarships - Guidelines (PDF 476KB) * provides details on the standard selection criteria used to rank your application in order of merit. It is recommended you are familiar with the content to assist in the preparation of your strongest possible application for scholarship.
As per the Guidelines, International Scholarships may only be awarded to students undertaking research in an area identified by USC as a research concentration. Further detail on USC's Research Centres and Clusters is available at Research and innovation.
For more information on Postgraduate Research Scholarships at USC please see the below policy and procedures.
- Scholarships, Bursaries and Prizes - Governing Policy
- Postgraduate Research Scholarships - Procedures
* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.
Step 3: Submit your application by the scholarship closing date
- Prospective students should their applications to email@example.com. You must also apply for admission to a HDR program at this time.
- Current USC HDR students should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on scholarship closing dates is provided on the scholarship ad. You must submit your complete application by the closing date in order to be considered.
Visit HDR Scholarships for information on the closing dates and to access specific scholarship ads.