USC Research Celebration Lunch and Awards Presentation - "The future of Research at USC"
Program of events:
- Staff and students arrive
- Lunch provided
- Panel discussion "USC Strategic Imperatives and our Research Future" - facilitated by Professor Nick Paul
- Short presentations by selected Honour students from across USC (our future researchers)
- Minute to Win It competition: USC Staff and students will present their research project with one slide and in one minute. The goal of the 60 second pitch is for a researcher to capture the audience's interest, introduce themselves and the project, and spark a dialogue.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise if you will be joining from another USC campus (USC SouthBank, USC Gympie, USC Caboolture, USC Fraser Coast). We will aim to have lunch brought to a room on your campus for those attending and you will be able to be part of the celebration and also the “A Minute to Win It”.
Staff and students need to register their attendance for this event by no later than Wednesday 14 November through EventBrite.
Staff and students wanting to compete in the "Minute to Win It" need to register their interest online by no later than Friday 16 November (Date Extended).
Watch the Research Week video to find out what our past staff members have said about the "Minute to Win It" event when they have participated in this fun and fast minute as part of Research Week.
For any questions about the event please contact Trina Simpson via email@example.com or call +61 7 5456 5177