Constructed Floating Wetlands and Water Quality in Residential Developments
Understanding the stormwater pollution treatment processes of constructed floating wetlands in urban environments.
Successful Building Roof Drainage System Design
Performance and boundary conditions of roof drainage systems with box gutters, overflows and downpipes, an empirical approach.
Optimisation of culvert design processes to reduce flooding, environmental damage and community costs on the Sunshine Coast.
Roof Drainage Stormwater System Outlets
Quantifying flowrates through roof drainage stormwater system outlets under typical Australian rainfall conditions.
Constructed Floating Wetlands in Saline Environments
Understanding the stormwater pollution treatment processes of constructed floating wetlands in saline environments.
The vision of the Stormwater Research Group (SWRG) is to develop a nationally and internationally recognised centre of excellence for research in the area of stormwater management.
A specific focus of the SWRG is to engage and collaborate with industry partners to ensure that the new knowledge generated is shared and implemented for wider community benefit.
The Stormwater Research Group aims to:
- promote cutting-edge research collaboration with industry partners to build research capacity in the area of stormwater management
- attract private and public sector funding for strategic and innovative research projects
- facilitate the strategic utilisation of infrastructure and resources
- enrich Higher Degree Research (HDR) training opportunities
- provide a stimulating and supportive research environment for Early Career Researchers
- strengthen the research / teaching / engagement nexus