- Food provision and nutrition support at major athletic competition - The aim of this project has been to gather evidence about the most appropriate food provision and nutrition support for athletes while competing at the Olympic and Commonwealth Games.
- Jane Shamrock on the lived experience of disability - Jane's research looks at the normal life of East Timor people with a view to understanding what is important them and what help is culturally appropriate.
- Florin Oprescu on Health Promotion - Florin led research into the highly successful Hello Sunday Morning online community created by former Young Queenslander of the Year and USC graduate Chris Raine.
- Geraldine Tapia on resilience and childhood trauma - Geraldine's research investigates why some people are able to overcome bad childhood experiences while it leads others to alcohol abuse in later life.
- Bridie Kean on Adaptive Athletics Academic Framework - Bridie's research explores what Australian universities need to do to support athletes with a disability to not only win medals but achieve academic success and a future career path.
- Household travel surveys: Application to public health research and practice - This research aims to use household travel surveys to explore community indicators of human health and wellbeing.