Maternal and Child Health
- The Pēpi-Pod® Program: Evaluation of a portable infant sleep space in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- The ESCCaPE Trial - Enabling safe and close care in postnatal environments
- Enhancing preparedness to initiate end-of-life care conversations between paediatric health practitioners and patients
- Supporting Indigenous Health Workers to deliver safe sleep messages
- Investigation of Sudden Unexpected Death in Infancy occurring in Queensland families characterised by chaotic social circumstances
- Umbilical cord blood banking, donation and cord clamp timing
- Nurse led weaning of high flow nasal cannula oxygen in infants with bronchiolitis
- Queensland Infant Care Practice Project '2017 I-CARE Qld'
- Breastfeeding beyond infancy
Acute and Complex Care of Adults
- The CEDRiC Project: Evaluation of a model of service delivery that utilises a Nurse Practitioner Candidate in the Residential Aged Care Facility and a Geriatric Emergency Department Initiative specialist nurse.
- The INTACT Trial – Pressure injury prevention strategies and hospital acquired pressure injuries
- One Million Global Catheters Prevalence Study – OMG PIVC
- Mental Health Triage in Emergency Department
- Telemedicine for paramedics
- Chronic wound management: Evaluative study of the Wound Solutions Clinic – in partnership with Blue Care. This Clinic runs at USC Sippy Downs campus and provides placements for Nursing, OT and Nutrition students. One clinician has enrolled in MSc (Research). Future collaborations with INFLAME cluster are planned.