Visit HDR Scholarships to browse USC Research Scholarships currently open for applications. Note the title of the scholarship you wish to be considered for so that you can include this on your application form.
To apply for a Research Training Program Scholarship visit the Applying for a RTP Scholarship page.
Step 2: Prepare an application form and supporting documents
Prepare your application according to the requirements located in the scholarship advertisement for which you are applying.
Ensure you submit:
- USC Research Scholarship Application Form (PDF 117KB)
- Response to Selection Criteria Form (Word 1MB)
- Supporting documentation - include documentation that assists you to demonstrate your academic appropriateness for the research project.
The Awarding HDR Scholarships - Guidelines provides details on the standard selection criteria used to rank your application in order of merit. It is recommended you are familiar with the content to assist in the preparation of your strongest possible application for scholarship.
As per the Guidelines, International Scholarships may only be awarded to students undertaking research in an area identified by USC as a research concentration. Further detail on USC's Research Centres and Clusters is available at Research and innovation.
For more information on HDR Scholarships at USC please see the below policy and procedures.
- Scholarships, Bursaries and Prizes - Governing Policy
- Postgraduate Research Scholarships - Procedures
Step 3: Submit your application by the scholarship closing date
- Prospective students should their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must also apply for admission to a HDR program at this time.
- Current USC HDR students should submit their applications to email@example.com.
Information on scholarship closing dates is provided on the scholarship advertisement. You must submit your complete application by the closing date in order to be considered.
Visit HDR Scholarships for information on the closing dates and to access specific scholarship ads.