As a UniSC Track and Field Academy athlete, you are required to:
- Maintain communications about up-to-date sporting achievements and information via correspondence with Academy Program Staff. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Respond to communications from the Academy Program Coordinator and coaching staff;
- Advise the Academy Program Coordinator and/or coaching staff of absences from Physical Performance coaching and guided recovery sessions;
- Pay program fees according to the USC Sport pricing schedule;
- Provide a high-resolution sports related photograph that can be used online or in print publications by the university;
- Abide by the UniSC Conditions of Entry when using UniSC sporting facilities (refer to the Conditions of Entry displayed at the gym facility entry);
We request that you (where possible):
- Participate in and promote UniSC Academy programs;
- Attend performance workshops and career and education advice seminars;
- Consider invitations to participate in scientific research projects related to your sporting field.
As a member of the UniSC Academy Program, you agree to the following:
- Upon request I will provide UniSC Academy with current, accurate information relating to my sport;
- I will not abuse the support and privileges provided to me as an Academy Athlete;
- I will demonstrate dignity and respect for others in all relations with fellow athletes and staff;
- I will notify the Academy Program Coordinator of any changes in my sporting career that may affect my status as an Academy athlete;
- I will notify the Academy Program Coordinator if my contact details change.
NOTE: Failure to comply with the conditions laid out in this agreement may result in invalidation of your Academy Athlete status at UniSC.