Dr Greg Nash is a senior lecturer in communication in the School of Creative Industries and is program leader for COR109 Communication and Thought.
Greg is an ambassador for the White Ribbon organisation.
Greg’s research focus is on assessment design and practice and improving the first year experience of university students.
- Queensland Chair, White Ribbon Australia.
- Australian Tertiary and Education Management.
- Higher Education Academy (HEA) Fellowship, 2016, in recognition and reward of teaching excellence
- Good Practice BLASST award for benchmarking leadership and advancement of standards for sessional teaching, 2013, National Office of Learning and Teaching
- University of the Sunshine Coast Rotary Scholarship (2006), Rotary Clubs of the Sunshine Coast