Irene Visser is a lecturer in design in the School of Creative Industries. Her current research is focused on the relationship between art and activism and the role of environmental art in driving positive ecological behavioural change.
- USC Advance Award for Learning and Teaching: Advancing the Student Experience, 2017, USC
- USC Advance Awards for Learning and Teaching: Advancing the Blended Learning Environment, 2015, USC
- Vice Chancellor and Presidents Award for Teaching and Learning (Sessional), 2013, USC
- Dean’s Award for Teaching and Learning, 2009, USC
- social media as an educational tool
- Creative Advertising
Irene Visser is a teacher and practitioner in design and advertising, whose area of interest factors that impact on creativity.
In the newsUSC Newsroom
USC graduate enjoys healthy career outlook9 May 2018
Adding a degree in Computer-Based Design to her existing qualification in Communication has made USC graduate Sharon Young an in-demand employee in her job at a new Morayfield health clinic.
Award for teaching ‘future colleagues’14 December 2015
Games of wheelchair basketball, inspiring guest speakers and even ice baths are all part of the teaching process for one University of the Sunshine Coast senior academic.