Sarah Jukes is an Accredited Practising Dietitian, Nutrition and Dietetics Clinical Educator, and Manager of the UniSC Nutrition and Dietetics Clinic. Sarah has worked extensively as a clinical dietitian since 2006 across 3 major Victorian health services. Whilst Sarah has most recently specialised in the area of Renal Nutrition, she has wide ranging experience in the delivery of Medical Nutrition Therapy across a spectrum of clinical conditions within the acute, sub-acute and ambulatory care settings. In addition, Sarah demonstrates extensive experience in the teaching and supervision of Nutrition and Dietetics students within the acute health care environment and most recently within the UniSC Clinic using an innovative Work-Integrated Learning model. She prides herself on her ability to create a supportive learning environment built on encouragement, empathy, respect and professionalism where student confidence is fostered – ultimately leading to better learning outcomes.
- Dietitians Australia, Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Dietitians Australia, Renal Interest Group Member
- Dietitians Australia, Private Sector Interest Group Member
- Dietitians Australia, Dietetic Educators Group Member
- Nutrition and Dietetics Placement
- Dietetics Professional Practice