Communication and Thought
Communication and Thought is a course designed to introduce you to ways of developing strategies for successful communication at university and in your professional life. The course provides students with a range of important opportunities:
- to develop confidence in producing written and oral work;
- to develop abilities to work successfully in small groups;
- to develop an understanding of the role argumentation plays in academic work; and;
- to develop an understanding of the role argumentation plays in academic work; and
- to develop an awareness of the links between different discipline areas.
The course will form a foundation for the further development of student communication strategies and competencies in your chosen area of study.
Usual Semester of offer: Semester 1 and Semester 2
Area(s) of Study: Core Courses
Number of Units: 12
Antirequisite: (COR102) and (COR106)