This combined program enables you to undertake studies in both Business and Science and to combine complementary areas such as marketing and public health, management and sport and exercise science. This allows a business perspective to research or applied science ventures, giving you the edge.
Knowledge and skills acquired through the Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Science are transferable across many sectors such as government, education, the arts, commerce, and industry. Depending on minor and majors chosen, opportunities exist in:
Depending on their study specialisations, graduates may become members/associate members of various Australian professional bodies.
Faculty of Business Courses
Faculty of Science Courses
1. Required introductory courses may count towards some majors and minors.
2. No courses may be counted towards more than one major or minor within each Faculty.
3. An introductory level course has a number less than 200 in its course code. An advanced level course has a number greater than 200 and less than 400 in its course code.
4. Courses may be selected which contribute to any major or minor offered in the University providing they comply with the requirements of this degree program. These majors and minors will be recorded on your academic record transcript.
5. Courses credited to your academic record through cross-institutional studies or as advanced standing may also count towards majors and minors where those courses are equivalent to courses listed in the relevant major or minor.
* Subject to final approval.