Prepare for a global business career
In an increasingly globalised world, business success requires the skills and knowledge to operate across national and cultural borders. Step into the challenging world of global business with a specialist program designed to hone your cross-cultural management skills. Study international marketing, trade, logistics and strategy, and open a world of opportunities in local and global industries. This field provides the skills to work in, build and manage an international enterprise, and examines the issues that matter in global business.
- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2021 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- Student profile
Explore the likely peer cohort in the student profile data
- Inherent Academic Requirements
Prospective students must consider the Inherent Academic Requirements before applying to study this program.
- Program coordinator
- Dr Jacqueline Burgess
- International business
- Cross-cultural management
- Trade and finance
- International marketing
- Global logistics
- Global strategy
In this program you will:
- Learn how to identify business opportunities across global markets
- Develop your emotional and cultural Intelligence
- Study business law, corporate social responsibility and ethics
- Get hands-on experience by developing an international business marketing strategy for a real company
- Have opportunities to study overseas
- International marketing specialist
- International business consultant
- Export/import manager
- International logistics manager
- Policy officer specialising in trade and investment
- International human resource management consultant
- Diplomat / public servant posted overseas
- International business project team member
- Start your own international business (import / export)
Graduates are eligible to become members of:
- Australian Institute of Export
- Australian Institute of Management
- Australian Marketing Institute
- Academy of International Business
What will I study?
Related newsUSC Newsroom
Danish student turns gap year into full Business degree10 November 2020
A Danish student who enrolled in a one-semester Study Abroad program at USC Sunshine Coast as part of “gap year” travel after high school has instead graduated three years later with a full USC Business degree.