- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2021 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- Student profile
Explore the likely peer cohort in the student profile data
- Inherent Academic Requirements
Prospective students must consider the Inherent Academic Requirements before applying to study this program.
- Program coordinator
- Professor Brendan Burkett
This program is designed to allow students to personalise their learning journey by choosing up to eight sport and fitness relates courses. These courses combine hands-on practice with key theory and knowledge to help advance career opportunities in sports and fitness. The structure of the program acknowledges previous tertiary studies and enables students to complete this diploma in one semester using advanced standing.