This Work Integrated Learning (WIL) course provides an opportunity to experience the workplace and involves completion of a set of work activities under the guidance and supervision of: an academic supervisor at the University of the Sunshine Coast and an industry supervisor from the partner organisation. You should apply knowledge and skills gained throughout your university studies and develop a practical understanding of the industry and/or profession. You must perform satisfactorily in all assessment tasks and complete 96 hours of vocational placement to pass this course.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required. Not available to students in CU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.