This course provides you with skills in business research that will allow you to propose research and evaluate the research of others. The course covers all stages of the research process including problem definition; research designs and methods including secondary data and exploratory, descriptive and causal designs; sampling; data analysis; and the reporting of research results. In addition, ethical issues involved at each stage of the research process are addressed.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- MBA703 or EMB753
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 5
- South Bank: Session 5
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.