In this course you focus on more traditional civil engineering skills such as: how to interpret and use survey data; how to design roads and draft road plans; how to plan and calculate bulk earthworks; and how to design and construct pavements and road drainage systems. The course is very "hands-on" and you will learn many useful and interesting civil engineering skills that you will need in your career as a civil engineer.
- ENG104 or ENG202
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.