This course examines film form and style to consider screen media practice and trends within cultural, historical and industrial contexts. The course develops a foundational understanding of film language and aesthetics and how these combine with narrative form to create meaning. You will engage with and apply film terminology, concepts and production practices, acquiring skills to critically analyse and produce screen work at an introductory level.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.