This course enables you to gain advanced knowledge of the underlying principles and concepts in a specialist area. The course content and learning activities will contribute to your ability to: evaluate information to complete a range of activities; analyse, generate and provide solutions to unpredictable and sometimes complex problems; transfer knowledge, skills and ideas in a variety of contexts and communicate these to others.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Various Sessions
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.