This course examines the use of creative communication in the advertising and communication industry and its relationship with media and consumers. The emphasis is on use of copy and visuals in creating paid, owned and earned advertising across different media platforms and the application of persuasive communication strategies and techniques. You will be encouraged to develop creative written and visual concepts to meet the needs of the client.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.