The purpose of this course is to provide you with an appreciation of the work of great English writers as sources for your own original and innovative short stories. This course uses some of the canonical texts in English Literature (including poetry, drama and the novel) from the Nineteenth Century (the Victorian age) to the present day, as creative catalysts. You will also enrich your creative practice through critical reflection.
- CMN215 or CMN116 or enrolled in Program AR514, AR614, AR541, AR641, AR841, AR505, AR605, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.