This course will introduce you to the skills necessary for radio, television and video journalism. You will develop the editorial, technical and presenting skills necessary to craft radio, television and video reports. You will learn broadcast story planning, concepts relating to writing to the individual medium, and create professional industry products. In doing so, you will develop a critical understanding of broadcast news and develop an appreciation of the skills required for successful broadcast journalism.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.