In this advanced writing workshop, you will read and discuss the creative work of other students of the Masters in Professional Practice (Creative Writing) Program. In response to writing exercises, you will present works in progress to the workshop for critical discussion.
- CMN702 and enrolled in AR710
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.