In this course you will further develop your practical skills in writing, editing and creative practice by working towards your final creative artefact for publication. You will engage with an industry mentor and academic supervisor to gain insights into the publishing industry. You will reflect on these opportunities and articulate your creative writing development processes through the compilation of a reflective journal.
- Must be enrolled in Program AR710 and Instructor consent required - please contact the Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.