The course explores the principles of photography when applied in a commercial setting and across the Creative Industries. The focus will be on understanding promotion from a visual and photographic perspective, including illustrative methods, stock development, and working to a specific brief. You will learn advanced software techniques for compositing images.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.