This course will extend your photographic knowledge and communication skills to support the production of a professional portfolio. You will explore advanced practical approaches to photography related to digital and print outputs consistent with high level portfolio development. This course will explore the discourse around creative portfolio development, and engage multiple platforms of publishing and showcasing your work.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.