This course provides an opportunity to produce design outcomes for specific contexts within a design project framework. There is an emphasis on research and creative output in the context of visual communication and you are expected to engage with a specific target group or audiences. You will implement a social and cultural identity that will be reflected in your final outcomes. The projects will be presented across different mediums and you are encouraged to take a professional approach to your work.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.