This course introduces intermediate skills and concepts in interaction and experience design. It will explore how to design for the increasing integration of digital and physical experiences through locations, embodied contexts, relational situations, and imaginative spaces. A key project will explore wearable technology as a way of understanding the interplay between human factors, technology, and physicality.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.