In this course, you will develop your observational skills and understanding of human anatomy in relation to posing and mechanics to create believable motion in biped characters. You will build upon this knowledge to refine your own animation workflow for creating believe physical action for an animated film, visual effects or games.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.