This course will help transition you from design student to design professional. You will create and exhibit your design portfolio in a professional setting. This portfolio will showcase your creative work, strengths and skills. As a designer, it is vitally important to possess strong communication and business skills to navigate the complexities of the design industry. This course places an emphasis on developing an awareness of professional and industry issues, networks and practices, as well as job seeking and personal development strategies.
- Instructor Consent Required and Completed 192 units
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.