Not available until Semester 2 2022. In the digital age agile organisations need to be flexible and seize digital opportunities. Managing these small and medium networked organisations requires a new approach. This course guides you to consider the decisions visiondriven organisations face as they embrace digitisation and compete for talent among a transient workforce. Learning to address these challenges will empower you to harness talent in a digital age.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.