This course will focus on the skills needed to realise a contemporary performance of a Shakespearean text. Through research and analysis, you will acquire an understanding of both traditional and contemporary approaches to Shakespearean texts. You will develop your skills in characterisation, voice, movement and textual analysis. You will then combine these skills and knowledges to perform a Shakespearean scene.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.