This course will interrogate the roles of director and producer. You will gain a complex understanding of various contemporary performance directors and their work in order to be able to more articulately contextualise your own practice. You will also learn advanced producing skills in order to on-sell the work you developed throughout The Creative Entrepreneur, including pitching production concepts, creating marketing plans, and preparing industry-standard presenter’s packs, with the overarching goal of getting your creative work programmed at a performing arts market or festival.
- DRA701 and enrolled in Program AR701
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Noosa: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.