This course is designed to support your development and ongoing professional learning as an educator. You will explore your own professional learning needs in response to integrating Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) across the curriculum. The course will provide opportunities to critically analyse the safe, responsible and ethical use of ICT in teaching and learning. You will implement and reflect on professional development plans including opportunities to coach and mentor others in your areas of strength as models for sustaining your teaching practices.
- Enrolled in Program ED010, AB101, ED303 or ED304
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.