This course provides you with an introduction to energy systems so that you may understand the physical processes that govern energy conversion into forms used by society. It provides a basis with which you may form considered arguments relating to the long term suitability of various energy technologies. The balance between theory and practice provides a solid foundation for further studies in sustainable development and renewable energy.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.