This course will assist you to develop the knowledge and skills to support and care for the woman, infant and family needing additional medical and/or obstetric care during pregnancy, birth or in the postpartum period. This course advances your knowledge of practising in multi-disciplinary teams in a range of service contexts.
- HLT122 and enrolled in Program AB101, SC39, SC394, AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band IA
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.