This Work Integrated Learning (WIL) postgraduate ICT course provides an opportunity to demonstrate specialised ICT knowledge and understanding in the workplace and involves the completion of a set of work activities under the guidance and supervision of an academic supervisor and an industry supervisor from the partner organisation. You must perform satisfactorily in all assessment tasks and complete 96 hours of vocational placement to pass this course.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required, ICT710 and enrolled in a Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Not currently offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.