This is an intermediate course in Indonesian language that extends students social and reading proficiency and understanding of the system of Indonesian language. Aspects of Indonesian culture pervade the course, providing opportunities for reflection on comparisons with Western cultural forms and norms, traditions and change.
- IND210 or INT210
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.