The course introduces Australian anti -discrimination law generally and in relation to the protected attributes of gender, sexuality, race, age and disability. You will study how legislative design has moved from a focus on discrimination to the underlying aim of promoting equality. We examine the interaction of anti- discrimination laws in a federal system, critically analyse the effectiveness of anti-discrimination law with reference to inter-discplin ary materials, and compare Australian law with other international approaches.
- LAW102 and LAW202 and LAW104 and enrolled in any Law Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.