This online course will introduce you to cybersecurity law and explore how it interacts with other areas of law, including international cybersecurity law, criminal law, privacy law and the law of evidence. You will also learn about the jurisdictional and enforcement issues involved in cybersecurity law. The course will be taught through a combination of online lectures, interactive training modules and reading. By working through the learning modules and completing your assessment tasks, you will become familiar with the legal processes involved in investigating cybersecurity incidents and will learn to identify and apply the legal principles that relate to cybersecurity investigations.
- Completion of 96 units and enrolled in any Laws Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.