In this course we will explore the role of human language and how it affects the way we see the world and communicate in it. In this course you will explore the relationships between language, culture and identity; how and why language changes over space and time; how language works online; factors affecting language learning, endangerment and growth in our communities and why knowledge of language is crucial for those wishing to make positive social change.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.