* Not offered until Semester 2 2023 * As Part A of a dissertation, you will team up with a supervisor at the Thompson Institute to develop and write-up a literature review (narrative, scoping, systematic or meta-analytic) as a prelude to an empirical paper (Part B) on a given topic in mental health and neuroscience. The review should provide a theoretical framework for Part B. In this course, you will develop the skills required to write a literature review that provides an argument for, and the interpretation of, a chosen topic, represents an original contribution to the literature and demonstrates strong knowledge of this topic.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.