In this course, you will develop your music and sound production skills to engage with screen media projects. You will be guided by industry practitioners as you engage in intermediate composition and production tasks including sound design, Foley recording, instrumental arrangement and composition, and mixing and mastering for vision. These tasks will culminate in collaborative creative work featuring your original music and sound.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.