In this course, you will deploy the culmination of the music skill set you developed in the music major through an industry engagement project. You will be guided by industry-level feedback as you engage in advanced tasks, including music production and commercial release, performance events and promotion, and songwriting and publishing. These tasks will culminate in a collaborative industry-facing outcome designed to engage local, national, and international industry with your creative music practice.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.