Nutrition professionals can play a key role in evaluating and adapting nutrition programs and services in collaboration with organisations. This course will introduce you to project management theory and develop the project management skills that are needed for effective nutrition practice. The course will cover components of project planning, including (but not limited to) needs assessment, stakeholder analysis, development of objectives, risk analysis, implementation and evaluation. The course will also encompass recommendations for change and dissemination of project findings.
- NUT205 and enrolled in Program SC354
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.